Saturday 7 June 2014

Wella Shockwaves Volume Mousse Number 5

Shockwaves Volume Mousse Number 5
I received Shockwaves Volume Mousse Number 5 for free in return for a review.

Advantages:
I was happy to receive this product as it is a brand I always use and getting ten 50p off coupons really does make a difference. Every little helps! Normally I use Shockwaves Curl but obviously I had to try this one out as I have never purchased this product before. After washing my hair, I applied Shockwaves Volume Mousse Number 5. It did not have an instant effect but I was expecting this as the previous Shockwaves products I have used also did the same thing. It started to show signs of volumising as my hair was drying. I usually find that with Shockwaves brand, the results are a lot better on the second day of using the product. If you have a big enough handbag, then you should have no problem carrying this product around with you in case of a hair emergency. The last and final advantage is that Shockwaves Volume Mousse Number 5 did not leave a sticky residue on your hands and dried quite quickly and you do not need to apply a lot to your hair either as a little bit goes a long way.

Disadvantages:
Correct me if I am wrong but I have never seen a smaller version of Shockwaves Volume Mousse Number 5 in store which can be a disadvantage for people who are away from home and need to style their hair but it is too big to fit in their little handbag. I think Shockwaves Volume Mousse Number 5 is quite expensive if you are going to purchase this product all the time but having a coupon can really make a difference for the time being.

Safety/Packaging:
Shockwaves Volume Mousse Number 5 comes in a brightly coloured aerosol and the font and wording is clear and easy to read. This product is not difficult to use as you just shake, squirt and apply. How hard can it be?

Overall Rating:
I rate Shockwaves Volume Mousse Number 5: 6/10 due to all the disadvantages this product has.
If you wis to purchase this product click the link below:
http://www.boots.com/en/Shockwaves-Ultra-Strong-Heat-Defence-Volumising-Mousse

No comments:

Post a Comment