Tuesday 3 June 2014

Farm Food Dog Food


Farm Food Dog Food
I received Farm Food Dog Food for free in return for a review.

Advantages:
I received this rather large bag of dog food along with many leaflets, manuals and other information about this food. It is a natural alternative food for dogs all around the world. I found this product great and even my dog seemed to enjoy himself while eating this food. Sometimes I wish I could understand animals as finding out his opinion for this food would be amazing. The video of my dog is only a few seconds as it was the first time he was given this food to see what he though. He had a good sniff and walked away and came back to it and started digging in. He finished the whole bowl in a matter of minutes. The size of the bag was enough to last roughly a week which was fair because of the size of the product. I would recommend this product to anyone who wishes to buy some sort of natural dog food as it is great and there is no additives.

Disadvantages:
I didn't really like the way the bag of food was designed but hey that's just my opinion. Other than that, I can not fault this product in any way, shape or form.

Box the product came in.
Safety/Packaging:
The product came in a beautifully designed lime green box with paw prints all over and on the inside with bright orange lining. I really liked the way it was packaged and was delivered on time and in great condition. The product is safe for dog as it is natural food.

Overall Rating:
I rate this product 9/10 due to one disadvantage that could be changed to something a little fancier like the box the product actually came in.

If you wish to purchase this product, please click on the link below to be taken directly to the website:
http://www.farmfood.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment