Friday 6 June 2014

Wagg KitNips

Cat Treats
Wagg KitNips:
I received Wagg 70g KitNips Cat Nip for free in return for a review.

Advantages:
I received this product a few weeks ago and I still have many treats left after giving them to two of my cats. I received a 70 gram bag of chicken flavour treats and they seemed to have gone down well. These treats don't actually look like treats they look like little pieces of food you would feed your cats on a day to day basis but my cats did not hesitate to try them out for the first time and they sat there and waited for me to give them more. Its the look of the cats you can not resist but to give them more and more until you force yourself to stop and walk away. Its lovely when you see your pets enjoying their food its another thing that puts a smile on your face along with all the other stupid and crazy things they do. Majority of pet food and treats smell pretty awful in my opinion but these treats did not phase me as the smell really was not over powering. Ace. Wagg KitNips are balanced with Omega 6 and 3 fats to help promote a healthy supple skin and a shiny coat.

Disadvantages:
The only disadvantage I came across was the fact that the bag is not resealable. It would be a good idea to have a resealable bag as they are treats and will last a while. Although I cut a small snippet in the corner of the packet, the treats started to fall out when the bag was open which kept bugging me when it fell over because I had to pick them all up over and over again.

Safety/Packaging:
I really like the packaging for this product. I think it is really adorable and relates straight to cats. All cats have their own personalities and the cats that are pictured on the packet both have totally different personalities which shows that this product is suitable for all cats whether they are active or always asleep. This product is great for all types of cats. I received Wagg KitNips in perfect condition.

Overall Rating:
I rate Wagg KitNips: 7/10 due to the fact they are not resealable and they kept falling out the bag. Other than this, Wagg KitNips has fantastic advantages and I would still recommend this product to anyone who is looking to buy catnip.

If you wish to purchase this product, click the link below:
http://www.waggfoods.com/cat-treats-kitnips-chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment