Thursday 5 June 2014

MultiVape Electronic Cigarette Kit

Menthol Mist E-Liquid &  MultiVape Kit
MultiVape Electronic Cigarette Kit
I received a MultiVape Electronic Cigarette, 7 ml of Tobacco Leaf and 15 ml of Menthol Mist E-Liquid for free in return for a review.

Advantages:
When I received this product in the post I could not wait to take it out and try it! I have many different Electronic Cigarettes now so comparing them all and finding faults or things I dislike is fairly easy now. The first thing I can say about this product is that when I received it, I thought it came in a very well created box with a FREE (Yes, I said free) 7 ml of E-Liquid which you can select one of the five different flavours. They include: Tobacco Leaf (This is what I received in my kit.) Menthol Mist, Vanilla Sky, Apple Jack and Coffee Break. They all have such creative names. Very original. When I took out the Electronic Cigarette, I tried the Tobacco Leaf that came inside my kit. MultiVape Electronic Cigarette produced a great throat hit and a reasonable amount of vapour. I really enjoyed having a vape with the BDC Clearomizer as the production was fantastic and this is something I have not experienced before. The BDC has dual heating elements which provides twice the amount of vapour. Who doesn't want more vapour? Inside the kit it comes with a USB charging device which once fully charged, you can use your Electronic Cigarette all day long. For people who like mint and a strong throat hit, I suggest you go for Menthol Mist 18mg. MultiVape also have their E-Liquids manufactured in the UK. The logo for MultiVape is simple using the initials 'mv' which is straight forward, clear and easy to remember.

Disadvantages:
Although the Electronic Cigarette is fantastic, the Tobacco Leaf E-Liquid just was not for me as I am more of a sweet tooth person so I always go for the fruity or minty flavours.

Safety/Packaging:
As tried and tested by me, I can say that in my opinion the product is safe and very easy to use. I received my kit by post in a large, padded envelope in perfect working condition with no damage to the product or boxing whatsoever. Great product and definitely worth it.

Overall Rating:
Overall, I rate MultiVape Electronic Cigarette Kit 8/10 due to limited amounts of free 7 ml of E-Liquid.
If you wish to purchase this product or just generally browse, please visit their website by clicking the link below:
http://www.multicig.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment