Tuesday 3 June 2014

Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics

Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics
I received Honey Bee Bath Ballistic Bath Bomb, Sandstone and Fresh Farmacy Soap Bars for free in return for a review.

Advantages:
As soon as I opened up the padded envelope, I instantly got a whiff of something beautiful, fresh and dare I say it, mouth watering. The smell was to die for. I really, really loved these products. I think they were amazing. It is difficult to find words at this moment in time to describe what was going through my head when I received those products earlier that morning. To smell something like that as soon as you wake up, it really does bring a smile to your face and makes you feel calm, fresh and relaxed. The fragrance was not at all in my opinion over powering or sickening. It was just the right amount to tolerate. Not to powerful and not to weak. Spectacular products and amazing company. I have had many soaps and bath bombs in the past but none at all like these. The bath bomb was huge and it instantly fizzed up as soon as it hit the water. You could smell the bath bomb even while it was fizzing up in the water. I did not want to get out of the bathroom because it made the whole bathroom smell beautiful and it really made me feel relaxed. When I think about these products they tend to remind me of Ice Cream for some strange reason. The Ice Cream we have here has sherbet on them and it is sweet so when I smell the soaps it kind of makes me think that I am about to eat an Ice Cream. YUMMY! I suppose that's one way of putting it. Deliciously Sweet and Succulent.

Disadvantages:
Now really? after reading all those advantages you really think there is going to be something wrong with the product? Sorry but your wrong. VERY wrong. There are no disadvantages for either of these products. Nothing that is going to make me not want to buy these products in the future. This is definitely one soap or bath bomb I intend to use in the future. For Sure.

Safety/Packaging:
The products were safely packed together in a padded envelope. wrapped in what appears to look like old newspaper but it actually is not. The sticker that is holding the paper wrapped around each product tells you what each product is and what is inside each product (Ingredients).

Overall Rating:
I rate all of the above products from Lush Cosmetics 10/10 and I definitely recommend these products to anyone who is looking to buy any soaps or bath bombs with strong smells any time soon.

If you wish to purchase any of the above products, click the link below to go directly to their website:
https://www.lush.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment