Tuesday 3 June 2014

Simply Organic Oils

Simply Organic Oils
I received  Jamaican Black Castor Oil and Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil for free in return for a review.

Advantages:
First of all I will discuss some of the advantages that apply to both of the products. Firstly I love the size of these glass bottles. They feel great and the way they are designed is clever. I like holding these bottles because they feel like quality. The lids are screw on lids which is another positive factor as it is easy to open and close instead of the pop up lids that just leave excessive residue on the sides. The bottles can be reused once again. If you put more oil into them or simply use them for something else. The labels are clear and easy to read and its easy to differentiate which product is which. Moving on to the separate part of the review where some of the factors are not the same. The Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil smells exactly like coconut ill have you know. It is used as a powerful skin moisturiser. It encourages healthier, glowing skin and it is also powerful in reducing protein loss in your hair. I thought this product was fantastic and smelt amazing. If you love the smell of coconut then you will DEFINITELY love this one! It is 100% natural too. What more could you want?
Advantages for the Jamaican Black Castor Oil is that it aids in hair growth and growth rates. Jamaican Black Castor Oil or JBCO for short is a completely organic oil perfect for helping eyebrow growth,  hair growth and hair maintenance and again is also 100% natural.

Disadvantages:
Sadly I have found a few disadvantages for both of the products which I have to mention. For the Jamaican Black Castor Oil in my opinion smells vial. How do I put this?  Do you smoke or know someone who smokes? Well has any of your children complained that they can smell an ash tray nearby especially when there eating? That is what my children have said anyway when I used to smoke in the past. That is exactly what it smells like. My husband, son and daughter have all said the same thing and have agreed that it does not smell very nice. My only other disadvantage is for the Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil. When I received this product, it was hard like wax and not pourable so I left it to soak in a jug of boiled water to melt it down again so it could be used.

Safety/Packaging:
This is a product which you DO NOT want to drop on the floor. One because it will shatter and glass will be everywhere and on top of that the oil is going to be a nightmare to clean up especially if you have carpet. Not only that if its on a cleanable surface it will remain slippery, so I advise you to be extremely careful when handling this product. The products arrived intact and safe ready to be used. The fonts on both products are clear and easy to read and the colours and fonts used blend well together to give that all important finish.

Overall Rating:
I rate Jamaican Black Castor Oil: 7/10 due to the smell which really put me off and I will not be purchasing this product any time soon.
I rate Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil: 9/10 due to its positive factor and one minor disadvantage. I do recommend this product.

If you wish to purchase either of these products or just generally wish to browse the website then please click the link below and take a look:
www.simplyorganicoils.com

No comments:

Post a Comment