Monday 9 June 2014

Pr1mo Energy Drink Strawberry & Kiwi

Pr1mo Energy Drink Strawberry & Kiwi
I received these cans of Pr1mo Energy Drink Strawberry & Kiwi flavour for free in return for a review.

Advantages:
Well where do I start? When I received Pr1mo Energy Drink, I was not keen on trying them out as I do not drink much energy drinks and the ones I have drank, all taste very similar to a well known brand the 'one that gives you wings.' As a product reviewer, I take the opportunity to try out and review new products that I have not come across before. Therefore, reviewing Pr1mo Energy Drink Strawberry & Kiwi flavour was definitely an opportunity worth going for as I have not reviewed any energy drinks in the past. Trying this out for the first time ever, I could not believe what I was missing out on. Pr1mo Energy Drink Strawberry & Kiwi is a beautiful combination with mouth watering flavours that leaves you wanting more. It has its own unique flavour, taste, design and logo. Pr1mo is a energy drink everyone wants or NEEDS to purchase. In my opinion, it really has got to be the best energy giving drink I have ever tasted on the market and there is  a LOT out there. Strawberry and Kiwi might not sound so great, but hey... I dislike Kiwi and this Energy Drink made my taste buds tingle. It is an easy open 'Pull Tab' and hardly weighs a thing. Great for people on the go and for the busy mums out there who are always feeling tired and need a drink to give them a boost, Pr1mo Energy Drink is definitely the drink you can fit in your handbag without any extra weight on your shoulders and small enough to fit inside your jacket pocket for all those men who work hard on shift. The sugar free energy drink is definitely something I would love to try out in the future.

Disadvantages:
I can not fault this product in any way possible.

Safety/Packaging:
The packaging for Pr1mo is easily recognisable and you will be able to spot it amongst all the other energy drinks in the market. The logo is definitely unique in many ways. This is something I will continue to purchase in the future and im sure once you try it, you will say the same thing.

Overall Rating:
I rate Pr1mo Energy Drink 10/10 due to all its amazing factors and fantastic combination of unusual flavours. If you wish to purchase this product or to simply find out more, please visit their website:
http://www.pr1moenergy.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment