Friday 6 June 2014

Salt Of The Earth Travel Deodorant

Salt Of The Earth Travel Deodorant
I received Salt Of The Earth Travel Deodorant for free in return for a review.

Advantages:
When I received this product I was eager to try it out. I have never received anything like this before so it was completely new to me. I thought it was such a great experience to try out an unscented natural deodorant and for my first experience ever to be as great as it was. I have tried so many different deodorants in the past but none like this. I found that the Salt Of The Earth Travel Natural Deodorant actually worked one hundred times better for me than any other scented deodorant. I thought that an unscented deodorant would be really rubbish and not work at all but in fact it was the total opposite which completely shocked me. I have purchased a well known branded deodorant quite recently that said it was 48 hour protection but in my opinion it did not last more than five hours max. Salt Of The Earth Travel Deodorant lasted pretty much all day long and I was not phased one little bit. I kept the Salt Of The Earth Travel Deodorant on me all day just in case I needed to use it again while I was out but I did not have to use it. (Thankfully)  Decent size for a Travel Deodorant. Lasts a couple of weeks if you use it everyday and sparingly. I sprayed it three-five times under each arm and its lasted a week so far and still got some inside. This product is not tested on animals and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Both Males and Females can use this product and it does not leave any white marks on your clothes. For a 20ml spray bottle it costs only £3. Definitely worth the buy.

Disadvantages:
I am happy to say I could not find any disadvantages for this product.

Safety/Packaging:
The product is all natural and in my opinion is safe to use on sensitive skin. The font is clear and easy to read and the colours blended really well together to create that 'earthy' effect.

Overall Rating:
I rate Salt Of The Earth Travel Deodorant 10/10 due to having no disadvantages. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking to buy a natural deodorant that is not tested on animals and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
If you wish to purchase this product, please click the link below:
http://www.crystalspring.co.uk/natural-deodorant-spray-travel-size

No comments:

Post a Comment