Wednesday 18 June 2014

Halo E-Liquids

Halo E-Liquids
I received Mango, Strawberry and Butterscotch flavour E-Liquids for free in return for a review.

Advantages:
These product came the very next day after being posted which I personally thought was fantastic especially for the new vapours out there who have just recently stopped smoking because you start panicking when your E-Liquid is about to run out because you don't want to start smoking again. Firstly I will review the Mango flavour E-Liquid. As soon as I opened the padded envelope, I could instantly smell the Mango and even without opening the lid, if you just smelt the bottle you could smell the Mango. If it is this powerful without opening it imagine how powerful it is while vaping it? Well I can answer that question. The answer is VERY. I emptied out my tank and filled it up with Mango and not surprising whatsoever. It was quite strong and you could smell the flavour from a mile away. Forget the air freshener. Mango Flavour E-Liquid will leave your room smelling fresh and fruity. The Strawberry flavoured E-Liquid smelt beautiful and tasted like many other companies Strawberry E-Liquid. Nothing overpowering about the product whatsoever but produced a great throat hit, In fact they all produced great throat hits. They also all produced a great amount of vapour too. The Strawberry flavoured E-Liquid left a sweet after taste in your mouth and you could taste the actual flavour too. The Butterscotch flavoured E-Liquid smelt nice and strong also.

Disadvantages:
Sadly I did not like the Butterscotch flavour E-Liquid because it is not a flavour or taste I am fond of. This is my own opinion and I am sure many people will disagree with me but it does smell great when someone else is vaping it. This is a flavour I would not want to try again in the future. I could not find a disadvantage for any of the other e-Liquids.

Safety/Packaging:
The products came in perfect condition in a fairly big padded envelope. The products are safe to vape as long as you are over the age of 18.

Overall Rating:
I rate Mango Flavour E-Liquid: 9/10 for being extremely strong and produces a great throat hit.
I rate Strawberry Flavour E-Liquid: 10/10 due to irs fantastic not so overpowering flavour and great throat hit.
I rate Butterscotch Flavour E-Liquid 6/10 due to it not being my thing but provides a great smell and great throat hit.

If you wish to buy these products please click the links below:
http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/mango-uk-e-liquid.html - £4.49
http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/Strawberry - £4.49
http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/Butterscotch - £4.49

If you wish to just generally browse the website click the link below:
http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! e liquid melbourne

    ReplyDelete