Friday 20 June 2014

Boots Baby Shampoo, Bath, Head to toe & Lotion

Boots Baby Shampoo, Bath, Head to toe & Lotion
I received Boots Baby Shampoo, Bath, Head to toe & Lotion for free in return for a review.

Advantages:
Firstly I am going to review Boots Baby Shampoo Gentle & Mild. I received this on the day I was just about to give my daughter a bath. Good Timing. It is very easy to apply, just wet your hair and massage a little bit of shampoo into the hair and scalp and rinse thoroughly. It smelt just like a baby should smell. Clean and fresh. This product is suitable for newborn baby's and it is scientifically developed by baby experts. It is gentle and mild to use on your baby's skin. For a 300ml bottle of Boots Baby Shampoo It costs £1 which is an affordable price for everyone.
The second product I am going to review is Boots Baby Lotion Gentle & Mild. I really loved the smell of this product. It reminded me of a newborn baby or baby powder. Even though my daughters skin is already soft, it was more of a touch up to keep her skin moisturised but I also used the lotion on my hands and it left my hands feeling lovely and soft and smelling amazing. Again this product is another affordable product at the price of £1. Boots Baby Lotion is better for removing oily substances than just using water alone. It was not greasy and soaked into the skin rather quickly. Another great advantage for this product is for the mums, you can use this product as a make-up remover. Suitable for mothers and baby's. If you use this product to remove your make-up, instead of directly applying it to your face just dab some onto a piece of cotton wool and gently remove the make-up. The third product which I will be reviewing is Boots Baby Bath Gentle & Mild. Just what the product is called. It really is Gentle to use and especially to your eyes. It is simple and easy to use just add some of the liquid to warm running water and watch the bubbles form!! Fantastic stuff my little girl was splashing around playing with her ducks in the water., mesmerised by all the bubbles floating around her. This product is hypo-allergenic for sensitive skin. I used Boots Baby Head To Toe Wash on a separate occasion so I could use it on my daughters hair and body. I found this product very effective because instead of using two different products, you can just use one product to do everything. I thought this idea was incredibly clever and smelt fantastic. I love this product very much and would definitely recommend this product to anyone wishing to just use one product.

Disadvantages:
I can not fault Boots Baby Shampoo, Lotion and Bath in anyway whatsoever. The only disadvantage that was found was for Boots Baby Head to toe wash. This is because it runs out rather quickly because you are using it all the time instead of separate products.You would need to get a larger bottle of Baby Head to toe wash.

Safety/Packaging:
The products came safely packaged together in perfect condition ready to be used. The colours on the bottles blend very well together and are clear and easy to read. While using Boots Baby Bath Gentle & Mild, supervision is needed in case it gets into their eyes.

Overall Rating:
I rate Boots Baby Shampoo: 10/10 due to all its amazing factors and advantages.
I rate Boots Baby Lotion: 10/10 due to all its amazing factors and advantages and no disadvantages.
I rate Boots Baby Bath: 10/10 due to all its amazing factors and advantages and no disadvantages.
I rate Boots Baby Head to toe wash: 9/10 due to all its amazing factors and only one not so major disadvantage.

1 comment:

  1. Thank for the review and sharing it over here, Buy Biotique Bio Orange Peel Revitalizing Body Soap It helps to cleanse delicate hair and scalp, without dryness or irritating baby's sensitive eyes.
    Biotique Baby Products
    Biotique Shampoo

    ReplyDelete