Saturday 7 June 2014

Fish4Dogs

Fish4Dogs
I received Fish4Dogs Finest Trout Mousse,  Salmon Mousse, Super Stars Training Treats, Tiddlers Sea Biscuits, Tiddlers Sea Jerky Dental Treats and Ocean White Fish Dog Food For Adult Dogs all for free in return for a review.

Advantages:
I will be reviewing all these products individually to make it easier and clearer for you all to see which product I am reviewing. I will also add a image next to the 'advantages' for each product so you can see what the product looks like and which product I am reviewing at that moment in time. I was also extremely impressed with the delivery speed and the condition of my products. The products arrived on time. Sometimes companies may say you are going to receive your parcel on this particular date and you stay home all day and it does not turn up. It makes you feel sooo happy that you just wasted a whole day doing absolutely nothing, cancelled all your plans just so you could get your delivery and it does not turn up. Fantastic. Anyway back to the reviews.
First of all I will start with Fish4Dogs Finest Trout Mousse. This Natural luxury gourmet wet treat is made from Trout and Seaweed Extract. If you have a big dog and think that that one packet of the Trout Mousse will not fill your dog up then I suggest you serve it with dry food. My dog seemed to really enjoy himself. Even though my dog is a rather large boy, I had already given him his usual food before I received all this so I just gave him the mousse separately. It went down pretty quickly so I take it he really enjoyed his treat. I think it is that over powering smell of fish that all pets seem to go crazy for. For £1 you really can not go wrong. Buy as many as you want because it is definitely worth it! If you decide to buy in bulk then I suggest you buy 42 in a box for £30 that's 12 packets for free! Who does not like free things? I certainly do.
www.fish4dogs.com/Products/trout-mousse-4-dogs
                                                               The second product I am going to review is the second Mousse
Pouch. This product is called Fish4Dogs Finest Salmon Mousse. I know this might sound crazy because it is for dogs but I decided to give a little bit to my cat. A few days after giving the Trout Mousse to my dog, I decided to give him the Salmon one and my cat happened to be in the same room as me. I felt really bad because my cat could smell the Salmon and kept on meowing and trying to climb up my leg. The more I tried to ignore him, the harder it became and I just could not resist but to give him some. Watching my cat eat the dog food, it looked as if he was a stray cat and had not eaten for weeks as he finished it in a matter of seconds. I gave the dog the other half with the Ocean White Fish Food and I wish I had my video camera. He tipped his food out of his bowl and started eating it of the floor. Crazy dog he is. My dog is a German Shepherd and gets on really well with my cat. I gave the first half to my cat and my dog tried to sniff him away because he is so big compared to my cat my cat was really sad because my dog tried to eat his share but I showed my dog his food bowl and he came running straight back. One pouch satisfied two pets. What more could you want?
                                                               www.fish4dogs.com/Products/dog-salmon-mousse-4-dogs
The third product I am going to review is called Super Stars. They are Training Treats For Dogs. Although I did not use them as training treats and just as a general treat for when he behaves or just simply when I felt as if he deserves one. Being called 'Super Stars' I really liked the fact that they designed the product to actually look like stars. I thought that was very clever and creative of them. I received a 75 gram bag for free but is normally £2.50. I think the pricing overall is fantastic and definitely worth buying from. Its cheap and affordable. Now that's what I am talking about. I gave my dog about three treats at a time because they are pretty small and he has a big mouth so he would probably just swallow it and look at me as if to say "Is that it?" I still have quite a bit left and I have used it many times since I have received them. Definitely worth your money.
www.fish4dogs.com/Products/super-star-treats-bag-dog

No, I am not finished just yet.

My fourth product that I am going to be reviewing is Fish4Dogs Tiddlers Sea Biscuits. I really liked the way these natural biscuits were designed. Tiny little cubes. Tiddlers Sea Biscuits are made with 95% fish and 5% rice. Healthy, tasty and natural. Tiddlers Sea Biscuits include Omega 3 and other fish oils to help promote a healthy coat and supple joints. Benefits for the dog. This treat is recommended for the larger dogs but I suppose it would not harm smaller dogs. My dog chewed through these treats and still has them on the odd occasion. I love the fact that the bag the product comes in is resealable which stops the smell from escaping as they do smell quite bad.
www.fish4dogs.com/Products/sea-biscuit-tiddlers



The Fifth  product I am going to review is called Fish4Dogs Tiddlers Sea Jerky. These are Dental Treats for dogs. They are gluten free and grain free. This was another smelly dog treat that my dog just could not resist. He absolutely loved them and I was happy to be the one providing them to my dog. Great product and great value. Tiddlers Sea Jerky are also small treats but go down extremely well. If my dog loved them, then im pretty sure yours will too. These treats are ideal for smaller dogs such as; Poodle's, Yorkshire Terrier's, Chihuahua's, Pug's and many more. My German Shepherd also seemed to munch away on them so I do not think it matters which dog it is best suitable for. They are made from 100% natural fish skin so you can imagine how bad these smell. Tiddlers Sea Jerky has a tough texture which helps remove tartar from your dogs teeth and are a natural low calorie treat.
www.fish4dogs.com/Products/sea-jerky-tiddlers

My FINAL product that I will be reviewing for you today is called Fish4Dogs Original Finest Ocean White Fish Food For Adult Dogs. This is a product which I served with wet food and just on its own. My dog absolutely loved it and would not eat his old food after trying this out. I was quite shocked if I am honest. He really shocked me when I gave him his old food back. It took him a few hours to realise that he was not going to get any more of this food and he started eating it again. Sadly I have finished this whole bag since the day I received it. It did last a while but obviously not long enough. I wish I had some more but I may purchase it in the future as it is not expensive which it is £8.30 for 1.5kgs and  £26.50 for 6kgs. The protein from the white fish is easily digested. I like the fact that Fish4Dogs offer a 'No Quibble Kibble' Guarantee. This means that they are so confident that your dog will love the taste of their food that they will give you your money back if they do not like it. Now that is what I call confidence.
                                                                www.fish4dogs.com/Products/fish-complete-small-bite

Disadvantages:
The only disadvantage that I could come across over all was that Tiddlers Sea Jerky Dog Treats had a real bad overpowering smell of fish. Even though majority of the products smelt, Tiddlers Sea Jerky had to be the worst but that was because it is made of 100% natural fish skin so I expected it to smell. Thats just me and my opinion. I am sure there are many people out there who love the smell of fish and would find that smell attractive. Not me though.

Safety/Packaging:
All my products were packed so beautifully well, I took a picture of them all to show you how it came when I opened my box. Each product could be seen without having to move anything around. It was all tightly packed together which I thought was really nice instead of just being thrown anywhere in the box. The products are safe for dogs as my dog seemed to finish almost everything.




Overall Rating:
Overall, I rate all the above products 10/10 except for Fish4Dogs Tiddlers Sea Jerky which I rate: 7/10 due to the over powering smell of fish.
If you wish to purchase from Fish4Dogs or just generally have a browse then visit their home page:
www.fish4dogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment