Friday 20 September 2013

Boots Baby Newborn Nappies Size 2 Mini Carry Pack

Boots Baby Newborn Nappies Size 2 Mini Carry Pack - 1 x 44 Nappies 

I received Boots Baby Newborn Nappies for free as being part of Boots Testing Panel.

Advantages: 
I was really excited to open up my parcel when i received it and i could not believe they were finally here! i received x44 nappies for my grand child and i have to say when they arrived, i could not wait for my grand child to come and stay with me so i could try the nappies out! I received my parcel first thing in the morning which gave me the whole day to examine them and see how they work while my grand child was with me for the day. From Monday to Friday, I had my Grandchild with me for the whole day so i tested the nappies out over that period of time and i have found out that the nappies do absorb well and fit perfectly. There was a indicator on the nappies which show  when the nappies were full. This definitely happens to be an advantage for me because this way i would not have to check my Grandchild's nappies every half an hour.

Disadvantage: 
I could not fault this product in any way. Some people have said if they leave the nappy on for a long period of time it leaves their babies bottoms wet but i change my Grandchild's nappy as soon as she has a little accident.

Safety/Packaging: 
The font on the packaging is clear and easy to read. The colours on the packaging are bright but not too bright. They were all packed together nicely and none were damaged. They are safe for children because they are tight and fit comfortably and does not cause any sort or rash.

Overall Rating:
I rate this product 8/10 due to a comfy, snug fit and great durability.
I recommend this product to anyone who has a new born baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment