Friday 20 September 2013

L'OREAL PARIS New REVITLIFT Day Cream

L'OREAL PARIS New REVITLIFT Day Cream
I received L'OREAL PARIS New REVITLIFT Day Cream for free from Boots in return for a review.

Advantages:
INCREDIBLE! When i first received this product in the post i could not believe it. I was not expecting it to come that quickly. I tared open the parcel and inside i found L'OREAL PARIS New REVITLIFT Day Cream. "OH MY GOSH!" i screamed as i opened it up. "WOW!" I opened the lid and the first thing i did was smell it. Oh how it smelt marvelous. I honestly couldn't believe it. L'OREAL PARIS is an expensive and well known brand and to receive cream was amazing! It worked wonders on my skin. Really easy to apply. It was not very greasy and soaked into the skin very easily.

Disadvantages:
There are no disadvantages for this product.

Safety/Packaging:
If you order just this from Boots, you will get this product in a padded envelope and it may say boots on the label at the front. The container the L'OREAL PARIS New REVITLIFT Day Cream comes in is great and the lid is shiny and it fees very heavy and good quality. The font is clear and easy to read and the colour contrast is great.

Overall Rating:
I rate this product overall 10/10 due to effectiveness. I recommend this product to anyone who needs their face re-lifted. If you wish to buy this product from Boots , click on the word 'Boots' that is highlighted and it will take you directly to their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment