Friday 20 September 2013

Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Body Moisturiser & Body Wash

Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Body Moisturiser & Body Wash
I received Cetaphil Skin Restoring Body Moisturiser & Body Wash for free in return for a review.

Advantages:
Cetaphil Skin Restoring Body Moisturiser made my skin feel incredibly soft and grease free! I have tried many moisturisers in the past due to freebies and just generally buying different products to try out. In my opinion majority of the moisturisers i have used produce the same result, leaving my skin feeling refreshed and smooth. I guess each moisturiser has their own personal smell and quality. Cetaphil Skin Restoring Body Moisturiser in my opinion smells quite nice and lasts for some time. The pump is really easy to use. I would say about one-two squirts will do the trick depending on what part of the body you want to moisturise. Cetaphil Skin Restoring Body Wash also smelt lovely and refreshing too! It was easy to apply and wash off and made my skin smell incredible.

Disadvantages:
In my opinion i have found no disadvantages with either of these products so far.

Safety/Packaging:
Cetaphil Skin Restoring Body Moisturiser & Body Wash came together in an padded envelope with a printed message from Cetaphil company saying 'Thank You For Reviewing Our Product.' These products can be used on anyone as far as im aware apart from children as it could cause rashes. The font is clear and easy to read and the colour contrast is great on both products. The quality of the bottles are incredible! I love the way these bottles feel as they do not feel like any other moisturiser i have had in the past.

Overall Rating:
Overall, I rate both products 10/10 for their quality and amazing results. If you wish to buy or take a look at either of these products please visit the direct link to what ever product you wish to buy on the links below:
www.boots.com/Cetaphil-Restoraderm-Body-Moisturizer-295ml
www.walmart.com/Cetaphil-Skin-Restoring-Body-Wash-10-fl-oz

No comments:

Post a Comment