Friday 20 September 2013

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Shampoo, Conditioner & Miraculous Recovery Intensive Masque

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Shampoo, Conditioner & Miraculous Recovery Intensive Masque
I received these products from John Frieda for free in return for a review.

Advantages:
I received these products earlier on this morning and luckily i received them then because i was just about to have a shower.I first applied the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Lissage Anti-Frizz Hydrating Shampoo to my hair and the smell was amazing. It kind of smelt like one of my old favourite shampoo's i used to buy in the past. My hair can get quite frizzy at times and these products seemed to do the trick quite well. It reduced the frizz in my hair. It is safe to use on colour treated hair which is great for me because i dye my hair quite a lot. The conditioner when applied is really soft and combs through your hair evenly. Frizz-Ease Intensive Masque is great also when applied. I tried this at the end of my hair where i did not apply any conditioner so i could see what both conditioners were like. All products smelt great and similar to other products but i will definitely be buying these products and referring people to John Frieda products in the future because all the products i have received from them so far are great!

Disadvantages:
There was not any disadvantages for either of these products all were amazing and worked well.

Safety/Packaging:
Do not use or leave around children as it can be poisonous. They came in their own box which you can see in a picture on the bottom. It had a bow on it which looked really pretty and it made me feel special.

Overall Rating:
I rate all these products 10/10. I would definitely recommend each of these products as the quality is great! Click the link below to be taken directly to their website:


 www.johnfrieda.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment