Friday 20 September 2013

Boss Jour Pour Femme Eau de Parfum (Hugo Boss)

Boss Jour Pour Femme Eau de Parfum (Hugo Boss)
I received this Hugo Boss Perfume 50ml free from Boots in return to do a review.

Advantages:
Hugo Boss Perfume smelt sweet and the sell lingers throughout the day. I used about 2-3 squirts of this perfume and it lasted the whole day. I was super impressed when i received this as i had totally forgotten i was going to receive it. It was a complete and utter shock to me when it turned up on my door step. I was very pleased. I was very happy with the quality of the perfume and also because it looked a bit like a lipstick tube which i thought was great. It wasn't to big or small and was not heavy at all so you can take it with you where ever you want as it does not take up much space and you can top up on the perfume when ever you wish. The perfume is not to strong and over powering, it is perfect to be used in small an non ventilated room. They say that the Hugo Boss perfume is an 'Elegant floral fruity fragrance inspired by the first light of day. ' I agree with this statement 100% because it really does smell floral & fruity which is weird because you wouldn't expect to wear something that smells like fruit but this is different. I am speechless really. I wore many other perfumes in the past and this is definitely one of the best and i am sure i will be buying another one later on in the future for either myself or a gift for a friend. The lid is very easy to remove and the perfume is easy to spray to. The bottle itself looks very elegant. The quality of the bottle and contents are spectacular and is definitely worth the buy. With the perfume, even if you can not smell it, the people around you can as when i was wearing it about 5 hours later i could not smell it but when someone walked past me they would get a waft  of the floral, fruity smell. The price for a 50ml bottle of Hugo Boss perfume is quite cheap due to the quality and fragrance.

Disadvantages:
In my opinion, there are no disadvantages for this product.

Safety/Packaging:
There are general rules when handling perfume so i am not going to go through them im sure your not silly and know exactly how to use it. If not then just read the instructions. The product is NOT suitable to be around children as the lid can easily be removed and sprayed. It comes neatly packed and the box for the perfume is a really calming colour too. The colour of the perfume bottle is pure white with a gold rim and a crystal clear type designed lid. 

Overall Rating:
I rate this product 10/10 due to absolutely no faults whatsoever. I would DEFINITELY recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good quality perfume that lasts roughly a whole day. If you wish to buy this product please click the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment