Friday 20 September 2013

Cusson Mum & Me New Mum Firming Butter

Cusson Mum & Me New Mum Firming Butter 200ml
I received Cussons Mum & Me Firming Butter for free from Boots in return for a review.

Advantages: 
I have never tried the Cussons Mum & Me range up until i received it free from Boots! The fragrance is really refreshing and it felt really soft and smooth on my skin. It absorbed really easily as it didn't seem too thick or greasy. My skin felt hydrated and i could smell the firming butter even after a few hours of use.
Disadvantages: 
The only disadvantage i can say is in my opinion, it doesnt provide the results its supposed to. It is called 'Firming Butter' but it did not firm my skin in anyway. It did make my skin feel soft and refreshed but it did not feel firm and i used this product every day till it was all gone. 

Safety/Packaging:
 The packaging is simple but beautiful at the same time. I loved the flip up lid. It makes it a lot easier to open up instead of screwing the lid on which is quite time consuming. Its important for mums trying to get dry and moisturised whilst looking after their children at the same time 

Overall Rating:
 I rate this product overall 8/10 due to the fact that it doesn't do what its supposed to do but leaves my skin looking refreshed and grease free!

No comments:

Post a Comment