Thursday 21 February 2013

Zipvit Glucosamine Sulphate Tablets

My Zipvit Tablets I Received,
Zipvit Glucosamine Sulphate Tablets
I received this product three weeks ago and gave to my husband to try as he suffers from knee pains.
Advantages:
It appears to have helped him a lot but unfortunately i don't think three weeks is enough to see if it helps relieve pain. The product is of great quality, well packed and are reasonably priced. I think i will buy some more products from Zipvit soon as they are a well known company and very reliable

Disadvantages:
Three weeks in my opinion is not enough time to receive full effect as the product started to work slightly.

Safety/Packaging:
To be sure that these products are safe for you to use, please consult you G.P before usage.
The packaging i received does not look very safe as it can be tared by animals and babies and young children can easily open it. As i received this product as a sample i can not be to sure that when you buy this product it will come in a bag like this unless i buy it.

Overall Rating:
I rate this product 7/10 due to the face that there is a few disadvantages and i did not receive enough tablets for them to take full effect.

www.zipvit.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment