Thursday 21 February 2013

Stat-Guard By Bioglan

Stat-Guard By Bioglan:
I received this product two weeks ago and have been taking one tablet every day as guided.

Advantages:
Since my two week course has now ended, I have noticed that i have much more energy and am sleeping a lot better. I am now able to do more activities with my family and my Cardiovascular Health has also been improved as i have been told by my doctor since the last time i visited him.

Disadvantages:
There are no disadvantages apart from you have to take it everyday for the tablets to take full affect.

Safety/Packaging:
The box itself is not to big and can easily fit inside a bag or even in your coat pocket. It is an easy open product and is resealable. The product is also not to brightly coloured because the colours have been toned down to become a lighter shade. This product is safe for people with Cardiovascular health problems or Low energy metabolism. I wouldnt recommed you to use it without consulting your G.P  just to be on the safe side.

Overall Rating:
I rate this product 8/10.I would recommend this product to anyone with Cardiovascular health problems, Low energy metabolism and who also lack in any of the three essential nutrients; CoQ10, zinc & Vitamin E and who are taking any statins (Cholesterol Lowering Tablets).

Stat-Guard By Bioglan.


http://stat-guard.co.uk/
















No comments:

Post a Comment