Thursday 21 February 2013

John Frieda Shampoo & Conditioner



John Frieda Shampoo & Conditioner Full Repair.
John Frieda Shampoo & Conditioner:

Advantages:
John Frieda Shampoo & Conditioner is one the best hair products I have tried. It makes my hair silky smooth and it smells great. Once I received these products to review, I tried them out and because the end result turned out amazing, I continued to use the product even after it ran out.  I have recently had different hair care products to try in the post from different companies, but John Frieda’s Shampoo & Conditioner is by far one of the best.

Disadvantages:
The only down side about this product is that it is a little bit pricey for an everyday user who’s living on a budget.

Safety/Packaging:
 If you have a sensitive scalp then please consult your G.P before trying any new hair care product as you could have a reaction. John Frieda Shampoo & Conditioner does not come in any sort of packaging. All you have to do is go to the shop where they sell it and pick it up directly of the shelf.

Overall Rating:
I rate this product 9/10! I would definitely recommend this product to people as it produces great results and I’m sure it will for you too!

 http://www.johnfrieda.co.uk/Shampoo
http://www.johnfrieda.co.uk/Conditioner 

No comments:

Post a Comment