Thursday 21 February 2013

Livwell Sliced White Bread & English Muffins


Livwell Sliced White Bread & English Muffins:

Advantages:
Livwell Sliced White Bread lasts a very long time so it would be save to store and eat a few weeks later. The packaging is easy to open which is no hassle whatsoever. Livwell English Muffins on the other hand were yummy. I had egg in my English Muffins and I wanted to eat more of them because they were so nice but I couldn’t because there was only four in a packet. If you like the Egg Mac Muffins in McDonald's then you will surely love these! They taste exactly like the ones in McDonald's and I will definitely be buying these products again soon! They were soft to bite and they also last a very long time just like the Sliced White Bread.

Disadvantages:
Livwell Sliced White Bread for me when toasted was too crunchy and dry and even as bread it didn’t taste like it’s supposed to. The product itself was too small for an adult like me to consume. The packaging is not resealable.  
Livwell English Muffins on the other hand have no disadvantages.

Safety/Packaging:
The packaging is easy to open and well sealed and compressed. The packaging is clear with only the Livwell label on it. The product can be eaten by anyone, even if you do not have an allergy.

Overall Rating:
I rate the Sliced White Bread 5/10.  
I rate Livwell English Muffins 10/10 and I will definitely be referring people to this product soon!       

http://www.livwell.eu/livwellproducts.html 

Livwell Sliced White Bread
Livwell English Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment