Thursday 21 February 2013

A2 Milk



A2 Milk bottle.
A2 Milk

Advantages:
A2 Milk is delicious, refreshing and creamy milk. It is completely natural and contains A2 beta-caseins. It tastes excellent on a different variety of cereals that I have tested for example; Weetabix, Cheerio’s, Muesli and Porridge etc. It is also a great drink on its own. When I received the coupon to get the free bottle of A2 Milk I straight away went to the shop to get it because my daughter who loves milk kept pestering me to go and get it so she could try it out. It is an easy open bottle and a good value for money. My Daughter and I both loved the Milk.

Disadvantages:
I cannot find any faults with the product.

Safety/Packaging:
A2 Milk is safe and very refreshing to drink. It does not come in any packaging whatsoever. All you do is go to the fridge section in your local store and pick it right of the fridge, put it in your trolley or basket and go pay for it!

Overall Rating:
I rate this product 10/10! I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family.

http://www.a2milk.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment