Thursday 21 February 2013

Lily’s Kitchen: Proper Dog Food


Lily’s Kitchen: Proper Dog Food

Advantages:
Lily’s Kitchen: Proper Dog food went down a treat for my dog. I gave him a few dog biscuits that I received in my package and he seemed to enjoy them and want more and more. The tin of wet dog food I got, my dog went crazy! He absolutely loved it and finished it within a minute! The tin was easy to open. The packets of dog food that I also received are very easy to open. I have never tried this product before but because my dog seemed to love it, I will definitely buy it now.

Disadvantages:
The Tinned Dog Food was quite hard to take out of the tin and i actually cut myself trying to get the contents all out. The packet of biscuit treats were not resealable which to me was a disadvantage because i didnt want any of the biscuits to fall out or go soft and horrible.

Safety:/Packaging:
The dog biscuits are safe and so is the tinned dog food but the tin that the dog food is in is not because when you open it, there are many sharp bits that poke you and slice you when your trying to take the wet dog food out. The packaging is very strong and sealed well. The packaging is also well decorated and very colourful which helps attract attention from many people.

Overall Rating:
I rate these products 10/10. I would recommend Lily’s Kitchen: Proper Dog Food to anyone who owns a dog because I’m sure they would love it and appreciate the food too!

All the products i received to test.

The box it all came in.

The can i received in his food bowl.

My dog devouring the food.
http://www.lilyskitchen.co.uk/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment