Saturday 29 November 2014

Pooch & Mutt Fresh Breath Dog Food

Pooch & Mutt Naturally Powered Pet Health Fresh Breath Dog Food
I received Pooch & Mutt Naturally Powered Pet Health Fresh Breath Dog Food for free in return for a review.

Advantages:
When I received my bag of dog food, I was rather surprised at how fast it was delivered. My dog also seemed extremely happy to try something new. The bag that the dog food came in was VERY good quality. I loved it! It felt really smooth and nice to touch. Pooch & Mutt Naturally Powered Pet Health Fresh Breath Dog Food is a natural dog food which is grain free, contains Nutra-Bionic and is Hypo-allergenic. When I cut into the bag to get it open, my dog was looking forward to his new tasty treat. As he has had the Fresh Breath treats before from Pooch & Mutt I think he could smell the delicious freshness that was released once I opened the bag. He did not wait a second longer and devoured the food in a matter of seconds. I think he really enjoyed it. The company in itself are lovely and so are the staff. They are willing to answer any enquiries that you bring up and go about it in a good manner. This matters to me because I would not want to buy from a company who are impolite about anything or take forever to reply to your enquiries. Where as Pooch & Mutt are well organised and know what they are doing and how to handle situations. A pat on the back to all the staff who work for Pooch & Mutt for creating such a fantastic product and all the friendly staff. So far there are five different bags of dog food which you can purchase from their website and they are all for different things such as Digestion and Wind, Slim and Slender, Move Easy, Calm and Relaxed and of course Fresh Breath.

Disadvantages:
I could not find any disadvantages for this product.

Safety/Packaging:
As I have previously mentioned, the dog food was delivered very quickly and is of great quality. The product is safe for your dogs to consume as it is all natural. I have a German Shepherd and he is a big dog. The 2kg bag of Pooch and Mutt Fresh Breath has lasted him quite sometime. I have fed him the dog food about 3-4 times this week and each and every time he gobbles it right up. The packaging for the product was well done and the font and colour of the packaging blended in well together. The font was also clear and easy to read and tells you everything you need to know about the product on the bag.

Overall Rating:
Overall, I rate Pooch & Mutt, 10/10 for the fantastic quality of the product including the packaging and the friendly staff.
If you wish to purchase this product, please click on the link below:
http://poochandmutt.co.uk/product/freshbreath-complete-grain-free-dog-food/
If you would like to purchase the treats, Please click the link below:
http://poochandmutt.co.uk/product/fresh-breath/
If you wish to just have a general browse of the website then click the link below:
http://poochandmutt.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment