Wednesday 19 November 2014

Ali Air Freshener

Ali Air Freshener:
I received Ali Air Freshener for free in return for a review. I also received a personalised one which I am not going to upload because it was of my family.

Advantages:
I was extremely pleased with the quality of the car air freshener. I though it was going to be thin and flimsy but to my surprise it was quite thick and sturdy. You can choose from a variety of products but since I did not have my own car and my fathers birthday was coming up, I decided to get one made for him. He loved them and he loved the smell. It was Cotton Fresh. He hung it up in his car and it is still there now! you can see it hanging up in the car. The smell is quite strong and my father has a hard time with smells so we decided to cut the top off so the smell can work its way around the car but it is not to strong and left the packet on but had it slightly open. Even if the smell does go away, you can still leave them hanging up because they are a decoration.Especially if they are personalised with a picture you like. They are not expensive either but depending on what you want, prices do differ.They have lots of other designs such as number plates and baby on board sign.

Disadvantages:
I couldn't find any faults with this product.

Safety/Packaging:
The product came safely packed and were not damaged in any way.

Overall Rating:
I rate the product 10/10 due to the quality and durability of the product.
I definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to buy a air freshener. If you wish to purchase any of the products or just have a browse, click the link below:
http://www.aliairfreshener.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment