Wednesday 19 November 2014

Tesco F&F Girls T-shirt and leggings 18-24 Months

Tesco F&F Girls T-shirt and leggings 18-24 Months:
I received Tesco F&F Girls T-shirt and leggings 18-24 Months for free as a member of Tesco Home Panels in return for a review.

Advantages:
On receiving these products I am extremely pleased with the quality of the products and durability. I have had these clothes for about a week now and washed them two times and both times they came out smelling lovely and there was no loose threads and the 3D design of the flowers were still stuck on like they were still brand new. For both the T-shirt and leggings cost only £8 which I thought was a great affordable price. The design on the T-shirt was lovely and girly and the design was bright and went well with the leggings. It comes in different sizes too but as my niece is getting older now I decided that size 18-24 months would fit her perfectly and she can also grow into it. The design of the T-shirt caught my eyes. The sleeves were designed differently from all the other T-shirts I have purchased which I thought a change was nice. Also the back of the T-shirt is longer than the front. This is what some of the fashion is now. Dress your children in with the style and new fashion as the years go on. Who knows what the fashion will be in 2020?

Disadvantages:
I can not fault the outfit in any way possible.

Safety/Packaging:
The products came well packed together and were not damaged in any way. They were delivered on the day I was told I was going to receive them. Which again is another advantage as I did not have to wait very long.

Overall Rating:
Overall I rate these products 10/10 due to no disadvantages in either of the products.
If you wish to purchase these products, they should be in store within the next few weeks.
Keep checking back to their store. If you wish to check out their website, please click the link below:
http://www.clothingattesco.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment