Wednesday 19 November 2014

Blackberry Z10 Personalised Phone Case By Mr. Nutcase

Blackberry Z10 Personalised Phone Case By Mr. Nutcase:
I received Blackberry Z10 Personalised Phone Case By Mr. Nutcase for free in return for a review. I had to put flowers in front of the faces to blur out family members.

Advantages:
My phone case came in the post today and I could not wait for it to arrive. This is my first ever personalised phone case made by ME! I did have a hard time choosing which pictures I wanted to put on but over all it was super easy to create. If creating a phone case was so easy, I would have done it sooner! All you have to do is choose what model you phone is then choose which device you own and last but no means least, choose which case you want. The cover that is pictured to the left is an Ultra Light Weight Slimline phone case. Which for a Blackberry Z10 is £14.95 which I thought was a reasonable and affordable price. Depending on what model or make your phone, iPod or Ipad is, the prices do differ. If you wish to make your own, Mr.Nutcase are offering you a 10% discount "thanku10" I thought this was absolutely lovely of them and could not wait to do my review. I am extremely happy with the quality of the case and how well the pictures turned out. In the image they may look a bit blotchy but I can reassure you it was the flash from the camera of another phone. So far everyone who has seen it have said how impressed they were and could not believe how well the images had turned out. For the design of my phone case, I had a choice of 19 different collages. I am not so sure if that is standard for all phones, iPod's or Ipads. I think making a personalised one would be great for someone as a gift especially as you know thought went into it and they deliver next day! They also provide free shipping worldwide!
Phone Case Layout
Once you have made your design, you can save it and create another. Once you are done, just check out. It couldn't be any more simpler than that. If you do not have time to create your own personalised one, you could go through some of the ready made ones. There are absolutely loads to choose from all created by different artists. Here are just a few:

Disadvantages:
I could not find any disadvantages what so ever with the company but just a few mistakes with myself in designing wrong. In the image of my phone case, you may be able to see spaces of pink between the pictures. This is because the boxes that were provided, the pictures that I used were a little small in some of them and because I chose to go for a pink background on my phone case, you could see it more. If I had the chance to design another one, I would definitely go for a plain white background so you would not be able to tell that the pictures were to small. Another fault I found in my design is the second picture at the top of my case, I chose to put text and forgot to delete it and added a  picture of a bird and behind the bird you can see part of the name. This does not really bother me as it looks like part of the design but that was my own fault. All I can suggest if you are going to make your own personalised phone case is to make sure you discard any unwanted pictures straight away and don't wait for the last minute because if you have a brain like mine, you will probably forget. Last but not least, the picture where the camera is I had to find a picture that would not be cut out and look silly.When I did manage to find one I had to put it in the right place and when I finally thought it was in the right place...It still wasn't perfect. 

Safety/Packaging:
The case came safely packed in a padded envelope with no cracks, scratches or any damage whatsoever. This product is safe and is not harmful in any way.

Overall Rating:
Overall I am 1000% pleased with my purchase not that pleased with some of the mistakes but that was my on fault and I still love it because you can hardly tell. I rate this product 10/10 for its excellency and I DEFINITELY recommend for anyone who wishes to purchase a phone case in the future or even right now. DO get it from here! If you wish to take a look at their website, feel free to do so by clicking the link below:



No comments:

Post a Comment