Thursday 27 July 2017

Crafty Catchers Big Hit Boilies Coconut & Maple Cream



Crafty Catchers Big Hit Boilies Coconut & Maple Cream

Advantages:
After purchasing 1kg of Coconut & Maple Cream Big Hit boilies for the first time I was eager to try them out! That night I headed out fishing and prepared myself for a long night ahead. I went to three different lakes with this bait and caught 15lb Common Carp, 23lb Common Carp, 25lb Common Carp and 28.8lb Common Carp along with a few Ghosties and Bream. I was happy with the results of the boilies and have since purchased the Spicy Krill flavour. Crafty Catchers Big Hit Boilies are designed to offer excellent-quality baits at affordable prices. I personally believe that they are a great affordable price for how well they seemed to have worked! These baits rapidly release attractors into the water to quickly draw carp to your spot, while their high food content keeps them coming back for more. The Coconut & Maple Cream Big Hit Boilies emit a great, strong smell which the fish seem to love. They seemed to have lasted a while as I still have some left.

Disadvantages:
I could not find any faults with this product.

Safety/Packaging:
The product came safely packed with no damage whatsoever. It was secure and easy to get into.

Overall Rating:
I rate this product 10/10 due to the quality, packaging and because of how well it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment