Saturday 7 September 2019

Tesco Clothing Reversable Sleeveless Jacket

Advantages: 
After purchasing this product from my local Tesco, I was extremely happy with the quality, comfort & design! Did I mention it's Reversable?! My son seems to love it too!

He's only just turned one so it's a little bit big for him being size 12-18months but he will grow into it and it's always better to buy something bigger rather than something they can only wear for a few months before its time to let it go.

I personally think I'll be holding on to this one for a while because I love it so much! It may also end up in his box of baby stuff I've collected over the past year for him to have when he's older!

Its completely fashionable and very smart too! My favourite side is the camo side obviously! We go fishing so it's always best to wear camo when you go!

Disadvantages:
I do not personally have any disadvantages to this product. The only thing I can suggest for feedback to the maker is possibly a double zip instead of one to make it that little but easier to do up with a toddler who's always on the move, things can get a little tricky! Other than that it's perfect!

Safety/Packaging:
As purchasing it straight from the store,  I can not comment on packaging but safety wise, it's in perfect condition and completely safe for a toddler. There was no loose thread or any incorrect stitching from what meets the human eye.

Overall Rating:
I rate Tesco F&F Clothing range 10/10 for the quality, comfort and durability!

No comments:

Post a Comment