Saturday 7 September 2019

Drennan Fishing T-shirt


Advantages:
As a lot of you may know, I'm a Huge fan of carp fishing! A few weeks ago I decided it was time for a new branded fishing T-shirt as I haven't purchased one for a while. Drennan caught my eye...first of all I LOVE blue so before anything else this tee was a MUST HAVE! The design is so simple yet so unique. When it come to the texture and quality of this product I was fairly surprised. For the price I paid, the quality was beyond me! Customer satisfaction had reached a whole new level! As a larger lady, the T-shirt was a PERFECT fit! I was very pleased with it.

Disadvantages:
There are no disadvantages to this product.

Safety/Packaging:
The product was safe and undamaged. No loose threads or terrible printing. As I purchased the product in store and did not get delivery I can not comment on the packaging.

Overall Rating:
I rate Drennan T-shirt a 10/10 for the comfort, perfect fit, quality & design. I can not fault this product in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment