Saturday 7 September 2019

Nickelodeon Toddler Duvet Set


Advantages:
After purchasing this product, I can only sing it's praises. At just £5.99 a complete bargain, I was most definitely going to buy it!

With Christmas only round the corner, this Christmas themed Paw Patrol duvet set was a must have!
For my toddlers first ever bedding set, he loved it! I thought because of the price the quality of the bedding wasn't going to be up to standards but how wrong was I? Everything was perfect! The quality, comfort, design, print and texture was just how any new bedding should be!

I'm not sure if the smell of new fresh bedding hits you as much as it does me or it could possibly be because I am getting older, I seem to appreciate it more!

You would think after the first few washes, the quality of the product would begin to deteriorate and the colour would start to fade and go funny but it's still in like new condition even after all the spillages!  An issue most face after that dreaded first wash is colour fade or colour run and I was pleased to say none of these occured!

So if your looking for a bargain at just £5.99 this is it! Fits Toddler, Junior & Cot Beds!

Disadvantages:
I have not come across any disadvantages of this product.

Safety/Packaging:
As you can see from the first photo, it was wrapped safely in cardboard to hold the shape and put inside plastic packaging for protection. The product arrived safe and undamaged and delivery was super fast!

Overall Rating:
I give this Christmas Themed Paw Patrol  Duvet set a 10/10 for its durability,  comfort, design & amazing price!

Grab your bargain now!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment