Thursday 30 May 2013

Halls XS

Sugar free Halls XS Peppermint and Lemon:
I received two packets of Peppermint flavour Halls XS and two packets of lemon flavour Halls XS to review along with a free pen and sticky notes.

Advantage:
The Halls XS Peppermint Flavour had a lovely minty flavour. The peppermint flavour would be good for when you have a cold or a blocked nose because within ten seconds of putting one in your mouth it opens up your nostrils and you can smell easily.The lemon flavour were quite sweet in my opinion and the strength rating was perfect. They were not bitter at all. They come in a handbag/pocket size so they are easy to take with you anywhere you go. Both flavours are great for diabetics because they are sugar free.

Disadvantages:
The Halls XS Peppermint Flavour wasn't as strong as I thought they were going to be. They are tiny and are definitely not recommended for children under four as it say on the box. in my opinion I would say its probably not suitable for children under the age of five or six as they can easily be swallowed and choked on. On the front of the box for the peppermint flavour they have a strength rating and it said 5 which made me think that they were going to be extremely minty and strong. in my opinion I felt it was more at a strength of three and not a five.

Safety/Packaging:
The packaging is fun and easy to follow as they are numbered and it tells you how to open them. They are colour co-ordinated to the flavour inside the box. The font is clear and easy to read. This product in my opinion is not suitable to children under the age of six as they are extremely small.

Overall Rating:
I rate the Halls XS Peppermint flavour 7/10 and the Lemon Flavour 9/10. I only recommend anyone to buy the lemon flavour.


They are available in most superstores.

www.tesco.com/LemonHallsXS - 55p
http://www.superdrug.com/LemonHallsXS - 75p
www.asda.com/PeppermintHallsXS - 55p


No comments:

Post a Comment