Sunday 12 May 2013

Hangsen E-Liquids

Hangsen E-Liquid
Hangsen E-Liquids
I received five different E-Liquids to review. In this review you will be reading out my five E-Liquids i received. I received: Lemon Limed, Mint Candy, Blackcurrant, Granny Smith and Super Mint.

Advantages:
First of all, the advantages for Lemon Limed was that in my opinion it had a lovely tangy flavour. The smoke produced was great. When you first vape Lemon Limed, it had more of a strong citric flavour and i couldn't distinguish between the two but as i continued to vape, the more the lemon flavour came out with  a hint of lime.

Second of all Mint Candy. Mint Candy in my opinion has a light smooth taste to it and was not too sickly. Out of the five Hangsen E-Liquids i received, i have to say it is my second favourite E-Liquid from Hangsen. The mint flavour was mild and soft and wasn't to harsh which mixed well with the mild sweetness from the candy. Hence the name Mind Candy. Very Very amazing flavour. I definitely recommend this product to any one.

Thirdly Blackcurrant. Blackcurrant first of all, without even vaping it when you smell it, it has a really strong smell to it and actually smells like blackcurrant. When vaping it, it had a very good throat hit and the smoke produced was great. The flavour itself when vaped tastes sweet and just like Blackcurrant. If you like sweet things and have a sweet tooth then Blackcurrant is the flavour for you.

Granny Smith is the NICEST  flavour i have ever tried from Hangsen. This is my favourite all time flavour. It is my favourite because i love apples and Granny Smith's are the best. If you love apples, then this is the flavour for you.  It had a juicy flavour and when it was vaped, people were asking me what flavour it was.
Out of all the five flavours i received it was the first one to be emptied.

Finally Super Mint. Super Mint is a stronger version of a Mint E-Liquid in general. It is like eating a spearmint chewing gum. It is a good vape and an excellent throat hit. I recommend this product to anyone who vape's.

Disadvantages:
There are no disadvantages for any of these products.

Safety/Packaging:
Hangsen E-Liquids are child safety as they have safety caps on and children are not capable to open them. The packaging of the E-Liquids are quite colourful and they come in a box depending on how many you buy.

My Mixes:
I mixed Granny Smith and Super Mint together and they were an amazing combination and tasted great. You could also mix Granny Smith and Mint Candy together which also tastes superb.

Overall Rating:
I rate these products 10/10 due to the fact that they have great flavours and i have had no problems whatsoever. If you wish to buy any of these products then you can go to LiquidVape and purchase them from there.


My Five E-Liquids I Received.





www.hkhangsen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment