Sunday 5 May 2013

E45 Moisturising Lotion & E45 Nourish And Restore Body Lotion

E45 Moisturising Lotion
E45 Moisturising Lotion:
I received E45 Moisturising Lotion & E45 Nourish And Restore Body Lotion for free in return for a review.
Finding the perfect moisturiser can be very hard.This is that product for me.E45 moisturising lotion is mainly for people with dry or sensitive skin. I don’t naturally suffer from either of these problems, but I suffered from acne for a couple of years and I’ve been using other creams for this. Some chemicals and creams that i use can leave me skin to feel somewhat dry. Obviously I don’t want my skin to become too dry, which is why i use E45 Moisturising Lotion.

Advantages:
This product is perfect as it moisturises intensively but has a very light formula. The moisturiser is the consistency of thick cream, so it’s not too runny. I never worry about applying too much as the formula is just not greasy at all and leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft at the end. The more you put on, the longer it will take to soak in but I find it takes about 30 seconds for your application to set in if it is not much. Because the formula is so light, there are no problems with leaving any kind of residue or greasy layer like some products can do. After applying the moisturiser, my skin feels soft to the touch and grease free! I wouldn’t say it particularly improves the appearance of my skin but i am happy with the results. It definitely doesn’t make the appearance worse, which is one that most people dislike.I use the product mainly on my hands and face. This product does a great job on my skin and if you have sensitive skin, lucky for you it is fragrance free.

Disadvantages:
 This product has no smell to it which is a downside if you do not have sensitive skin so it can be a bit boring.

Safety/Packaging:

The packaging is safe and the font is clear and easy to read. I would say in my opinion the product is safe to be around children as the caps are quite secure but just to be super safe keep them high up.

Overall Rating:
I would recommended only if you want a reliable moisturiser that does the job with no fuss but i do not
 recommended it if you want a real pamper product that makes you look, feel and smell lovely. I rate this product 8/10.

www.e45.co.uk

E45 Nourish And Restore Body Lotion.
E45 Nourish And Restore Body Lotion:
I received E45 Nourish And Restore Body Lotion for free in return for a review.I wouldn't have bought it myself due to the my normal one i use.

 Advantages:
 I've had problem  really with dry skin but after using this product for a couple of weeks my skin is much softer than it ever was. The best part is the lotion sinks in quickly so can be used in the morning, just before getting dressed, rather than having to wait until bedtime and it is grease free!

Disasvantages:
The scent is quite nice but I'd prefer it to be a fresher smell and longer lasting.

Safety/Packaging:

The packaging is safe and the font is clear and easy to read. I would say in my opinion the product is safe to be around children as the caps are quite secure but just to be super safe keep them high up

Overall Rating:
I would recommended only if you want a reliable moisturiser that does the job with no fuss but i do not
 recommended it if you want a real pamper product that makes you look, feel and smell lovely. I rate this product 9/10 due to the minor fragrance it has.
E45 Moisturising Lotion & E45 Nourish And Restore Body Lotion with samples.




www.e45.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment