Wednesday 29 May 2013

TruVape E-Liquids

TruVape E-Liquids
TruVape E-Liquids:
i received three 10ml bottles of E-Juice to review from TruVape.

Advantages:
I tasted all three flavours that I received and I have to say that the flavours I got all produced a great amount of smoke and the flavours were spot on even though they were nicotine free. TruVape deliver their products very quickly.  I have spoke to many other people who order from TruVape and they have said that they have very good service and fast delivery. I definitely would order from them again but I need the nicotine hit so I wouldn't order the ones without nicotine.

Disadvantages:
The only disadvantage for me was that there was no nicotine in it. Other than that they were great products.

Safety/Packaging:
TruVape's E-Liquids come in individual boxes so they were safely packed. The tops for the E-Liquids were child proof and even if a child got hold of the nicotine free ones it wouldn't do as much harm as the ones that do. The font on the bottle and the small print is clear and easy to read. The colours on the bottle all blend in well with each other and does not strain your eyes.

Overall Rating:
I rate this product 8/10 due to the ones i received were nicotine free and im not a nicotine free person but the flavours speed and packaging the products came made the score even more higher. I definitely recommend TruVape product to anyone who vapes.

www.tvcigs.com
E-Liquids in the boxes

No comments:

Post a Comment