Wednesday 10 April 2013

The Natural Pet Toy Dog Biscuits



The Natural Pet Toy Dog Biscuits:
 I received four dog biscuits from The Natural Pet Toy Company to review.

Advantages:

I gave my dog Zeus one as you can see in the video that he was really excited to be getting something new to eat. He seemed to really love the biscuit as he ran away with it and devoured it with in ten seconds. The biscuits were quite large and were well packed

Disadvantages:
There are no disadvantages towards this product apart from the packaging not being safe towards children.

 Safety/Packaging:
The Natural Pet Toy Company neatly packed the biscuits in a clear packaging with colourful string that holds it together nicely and which made it look more appealing and eye catching. If you have children or any animals, then please keep the packaging away from them as they could choke and it is a hazard because of the string that is used to tie the bag together.

Overall Rating:
I rate this product 9/10 due to the way my dog reacted when he had his first bite. The only thing that lets this product from getting 10/10 is the fact that the packaging is not safe to children.

My dog biscuits for my dog Zeus.


www.naturalpet-toy.co.uk






Zeus  devouring the dog biscuit















All the products i received











No comments:

Post a Comment