Monday 8 April 2013

Salcura Antiac- Acne Cleaning Spray

Salcura Antiac- Acne Cleaning Spray
Salcura Antiac- Acne Cleaning Spray
I received a small sample bottle of Salcura Antiac- Acne Cleaning Spray to review.

 Advantages:
 I've found this product effective for treating acne on my face. I have quite a few nasty spots on my face but after using this spray for over a month, i have noticed a huge difference. I have used many different spot creams for example Freederm, Clearasil, Tee-Tree, FaceB4, Witch Naturally Clear Blemish Stick, Simple and many more but i could never find the right one. I mean, they disappear for a while but i have to be continuous because the moment i stop they come back and if they don't go, the redness is reduced by at least 65%. I have been using Salcura Antiac- Acne Cleaning Spray in the morning and just before i go to bed so the action will work much quicker. I made sure i did not use any other facial products or any other spot creams so that my review could be 100% true without help from any other product and so i would know whether the product is actually working or not.Other than that, it works quite well. Salcura Antiac- Acne Cleaning Spray is a fast acting spray.

Disadvantages:
The spray does not over-dry my skin but I did make my face feel rougher than usual.The smell of Salcura Antiac- Acne Cleaning Spray in my opinion is really nasty and when spraying it on your face you have to be extremely careful that some of it don't go in your eye which is one thing i found hard because you have to spray it right close to your face and then because the substance is very runny it runs down your face so you have to be prepared to rub it in on your face quickly. Another thing that worries me is that it does not have a child safety cap on it and the cap is quite easy to unscrew.

Safety/Packaging:
The bottle does not have a child safety cap on it and it is very toxic and dangerous for children and the cap is quite easy to unscrew so children can drink it which could harm them. So if you have children, please keep it out of reach so they have no dangers around them. Salcura Antiac- Acne Cleaning Spray comes in a box and on the actual product, it tells you what the product is good for. The writing is quite small but it is still clear to read.

Overall Rating:
I rate this product 6/10 due to the fact the smell is not so great and it does not have a child safety cap and it is easy to unscrew and children can drink it which is very very dangerous and can harm them.

www.salcuraskincare.com


No comments:

Post a Comment