Monday 15 April 2013

More Flavours Of Halo E-Liquid

Four More Flavours Of Different Halo E-Liquid
I received four different flavours of Halo E-Liquid to review from The Smokers Angel. I received; Champagne, Virginia, Raspberry and Raging Bull.

Advantages:
The first flavour i am going to review is Raging Bull since it was the first flavour i thought i should try. Raging Bull in my opinion tasted like a mixture of berries. It wasn't overly sweet, it was just right. Even though i received 18mg it gave a nice throat hit which wasn't very powerful. The colour of the liquid was a nice rose red colour.
The second flavour i am going to review is Champagne. The Champagne flavour also had a lovely rose red colour to it and was 18mg. Before i had poured the liquid into my clearomizer i squeezed the E-Juice from the bottle so i could smell it and it smelt really sweet and quite a lot like champagne.
In my opinion i can not say enough good things about Raspberry. This is because it tasted exactly like raspberries. It had a nice strong flavour, a very good throat hit. It had a nice thick cloud of vape produced. Even my son said the smell of the vape when i blew it out said it smelt really strong and sweet.Out of the four flavours i was given, this was by far the best. 
I would like to state that The Smokers Angel deliver really fast. As soon as i gave my details, the next day i received my E-Juices. This is great and very important as if you have just recently quit smoking and your E-Juices have ran out, you can make and order and get it delivered by the next day!

This is my E-Cig containing Raging Bull.
Disadvantage:
As you probably have noticed i only done three reviews for the flavours and you are probably wondering what happened to the fourth. Virginia. In my own opinion i personally did not like this flavour. It had a horrible damp, strong smell and tasted like the strongest cigarette man ever created.
I did in fact have one problem about Champagne. Although i was expecting it to taste like grapes, it had a sour bitter taste to it which to me is a disadvantage but some people out there may like the sour bitter taste!

Safety/Packaging:
All E-Juices came with child safety caps and the nozzles on each E-Juice has a thin tip which makes it a lot easier to pour the liquid into your E-Cigarette. Majority of the E-Juices have their own individual bright colours. The font on the bottles are clear and easy to read and the instructions and dangers are also easy to read.

Overall Rating:
I rate Raging Bull 8/10
I rate Raspberry 10/10
I rate Virginia 4/10
I rate Champagne 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment