Wednesday 17 April 2013

Culpitt Cake Decorating Sugar Paste

Culpitt Sugar Paste
Culpitt Sugar Paste
I received a 250g of White Culpitt Sugar Paste to review.

Advantages:
Culpitt Sugar Paste was very easy to roll. You did not have to put a lot of energy into the rolling procedure as it took about 7-10 rolls before it was the perfect shape i wanted it. It was soft and easy to apply. On the packet of Culpitt Sugar Paste, they state 'Ready to roll icing, with a beautifully smooth finish.' I agree 100% with this statement because as you can see underneath my review is a picture i took of some of my cupcakes i baked and the Culpitt Sugar Paste i used to decorate the top of my cupcakes. Culpitt Sugar Paste tasted deliciously sweet and made my mouth water. After eating one cupcake, i had to eat another! I did not expect Culpitt Sugar Paste to taste anything like the way it did. I was extremely impressed with my end results as my cupcakes turned out stunning and eye catching.

Disadvantages:
In my opinion, i can not fault this product in any way.

Safety/Packaging:
Culpitt Cake Decorating Sugar Paste comes in a clear plastic packaging with a purple label with white polka dots on it which in my opinion is quite attractive as it is not overly decorated. It has nice, simple colours which in my opinion are used to give a calm effect. The font used is clear and easy to read. Culpitt Cake Decorating Sugar Paste in my perspective is safe for both babies and children to eat. 

Overall Rating:
Culpitt Sugar Paste is a fun and enjoyable product that is easy to roll into any shape you wish. It tastes incredible and i will definitely be buying more of this product in the future. I rate this product 10/10 as there were absolutely no disadvantages. I also recommend this product to anyone who enjoys baking and rolling sugar paste.

A few of my cupcakes  i baked using Culpitt Sugar Paste.


No comments:

Post a Comment