Monday 8 April 2013

Finish Quantum Tablets

My Two Samples
Finish Quantum Tablets for Dishwashers:
I received one Original Finish Quantum Tablet  for myself and one Lemon Finish Quantum Tablet for my friend to review but i gave the Original Finish Quantum Tablet to my friend as i had tried that one in the past but i kept the Lemon Finish Quantum Tablet for myself because i had not used that one yet and really wanted to see how well it worked. I also received a £1.50 off voucher of any Finish Quantum Pack.

Advantages:
Finish Quantum gives me very clean dishes. Probably the best Tablets yet. Even the greasy dishes come out super clean and grease free. The Lemon Finish Quantum Tablet has a refreshing smell to it and the appearance is pretty appealing to. My Glasses that get washed seem to sparkle more and there is no residue or marks on ANY of the dishes. Finish Quantum Tablets for Dishwashers are a terrific value for money. In Tesco, they sell 30 Lemon, Apple & Lime or the Regular Dishwasher Tablets for £5.50 or any three packs of 20 for £10.00 which i think is very good as they last a long time unless you have a big family and use a dishwasher every day. I loved this product so much that i used my £1.50 off voucher in Tesco and brought a pack of Lemon Finish Quantum Tablets.

 Disadvantages:
 I have tried to find a fault in the product but to be honest i couldn't because they are strong, smell great and leave my dishes looking superb.

Safety/Packaging:
The packaging of the product is tight, secure and well packed. It will take a fair few tugs at the packaging to get it open which also means it is nearly impossible for any children to open it.The packaging is colourful and eye catching and the tablets themselves are also quite appealing. Once the product has been opened be sure to quickly use it because if it falls on the floor and breaks and you have a pet, it may try to eat the little broken bits off it.

Overall Rating:
I rate this item 10/10 and i would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has a dishwasher.

My Money Off Voucher
My Two Samples
www.finish.co.uk

http://www.tesco.com/finish-quantum-dishwasher-tablets

No comments:

Post a Comment