Monday 1 September 2014

Nivea anti-perspirant Powder Touch

Nivea anti-perspirant Powder Touch
I received Nivea anti-perspirant Powder Touch 48 hour protection for free in return for a review.

Advantages:
Nivea anti-perspirant Powder Touch contains precious Kaolin powder. When I first used this deodorant, I was utterly shocked at the results. It had a fragrance like baby powder and it hardly made any noise when you pushed the button. Another great factor about this product is that you can lock the aerosol can so if you wish to take it away with you, you can lock it so you can not accidentally press the button if it is in your bag. This has happened to me many times in the past and left my bag wet but smelling great Haha. In my opinion the spray does not sting or irritate you in anyway whatsoever. The deodorant smelled absolutely beautiful and it did not irritate me when I inhaled it as it was soft and not so strong. Nivea anti-perspirant Powder Touch  is at an affordable price of only £1! Bargain!!

Disadvantages:
The only disadvantage I found in this product which happens with a few other deodorants I have used in the past is it leaves white powder on my skin. This could be because I sprayed to much or even too close to my skin.

Safety/Packaging:
The product came safely packed along with another deodorant that I received. Neither of the products were damaged in any way. The delivery was also fast.

Overall Rating:
I rate Nivea anti-perspirant Powder Touch: 8/10 due to it being a beautifully smelling product but also because of its disadvantage which really irritates me a lot when using deodorants.

If you wish to purchase this product, please click the link below:
http://www.boots.com/en/NIVEA-Powder-Touch-48h-Anti-Perspirant-150ml

If you wish to just have a general browse on their website, please click the link below:
http://www.boots.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment