Tuesday 2 September 2014

Funky Giraffe Products

Funky Giraffe Bibs, Socks and Babygro
I received three Funky Giraffe Bibs, Socks and Babygro for free in return for a review.

Advantages:
I received these items a while back now but I never had the chance to do a review for them as my mobile broke and I lost everything. However I now have it fixed and a brand new phone at that so I was able to do the review and hopefully nothing like this ever happens again. Now I have got that bit cleared, lets get down to the individual products. Unfortunately I do not have a picture of my daughter in the babygro but I do have other pictures of her in the bibs. I was genuinely pleased at the quality of all the items and I could not wait to put them on my daughter. Even after washing each product, they still held their shape and yes even their colour!


I thought the colours on the babygro were very cute indeed. I was surprised to see that the green and pink on the babygro both complimented each other. It is not two colours I would put together but hey it worked and that's what we want isn't it? Something different instead of the same colours again and again. On the babygro, there wasn't so much going on it was just a simple design of a strawberry. My daughter seemed very intrigued by it to say the least as she kept glancing at it every now and then. When the babygro got dirty, it was machine washable and all the stains came out and it looked brand new. Again, this is something every parent has a problem with.


Instead of putting individual photos and taking up so much room on this review, I decided to make a collage to show you all my daughter wearing the bandanna bibs. I loved these. I thought they were brilliant. I was lucky enough to receive three different designed bandanna bibs They worked super well and were really easy to clean. These bibs are not at all expensive and are at an affordable price of £4. What more could you ask for? There cute and they come in many different colours and designs to match almost every outfit! If you end up buying one, you will end up buying more. The more you buy, the more money you will end up saving. I really could not wait to write this review and tell you all how brilliant they were. After a few weeks of owning these products and using them on a regular basis, they still held their shape and colour. Fantastic. Definitely worth buying I can tell you that much. If you wish to purchase any of the bandannas pictured left, please click the according links below.
Picture 1- http://funkygiraffebibs.co.uk/bibs/bandana-bibs/blue-red-pink-strawberrys-bandana-bib.html#.VAXyk_ldXw8
Picture 2- http://funkygiraffebibs.co.uk/bibs/bandana-bibs/lilac-purple-spots-bandana-bib.html#.VAXzI_ldXw8
Picture 3 (Similar) - http://funkygiraffebibs.co.uk/bibs/bandana-bibs/white-fantastic-florals-bandana-bib.html#.VAXze_ldXw8

My final product for Funky Giraffe Is the socks. Now when I received these, at the time they were a little big for my daughter but that never stopped me. I waited a while until she was able to wear them and she rocked them! I thought they really did look funky and even my mother commented on them saying they were really cute and asked me where I got them from. The quality of these socks are fabulous. I couldn't ask for anything better. I really couldn't. Polka dots go with almost any outfit so it was not a problem picking out an outfit for my little one. After a few washes, they still were in perfect condition and did not lose shape or go all bobbly like some socks do. Again another perfect product. I would recommend to anyone looking to buy socks. These products are extremely cheap and come at a price of £1.50.  Click the link below to be taken directly to this product.
http://funkygiraffebibs.co.uk/socks/black&White

Disadvantages:
I could not find any disadvantage for any of the above products.

Safety/Packaging:
The products arrived fairly quickly and were all in perfect condition. None of the products were damaged in anyway. Each items are safe to wear as the material is nice and soft. All items arrived were packed very well.

Overall Rating:
I rate all items above 10/10 due to their amazing qualities and no faults or disadvantages whatsoever. I definitely recommend Funky Giraffe as a company to buy from.
If you wish to have a general browse around the store, please click the link below:
http://funkygiraffebibs.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment