Sunday 7 September 2014

NIVEA Anti-Perspirant Invisible For Black & White Deodorant

NIVEA Anti-Perspirant Invisible For Black & White Deodorant
I received NIVEA Anti-Perspirant Invisible For Black & White Deodorant for free in return for a review.

Advantages:
When I received this I was excited to give it a try. Usually when I wear black or white, especially white, I tend to get stains rather quickly no matter what deodorant I use. I was surprised to find out that when I tried this out it worked really well and did not cause me to have any stains for the whole entire day. I like the fact that it was really easy and smooth when you sprayed it. The fragrance of the deodorant was really strong but did smell rather nice,

Disadvantages:
I was disappointed when they said it lasts for 48 hours.In my opinion, I found that it DID NOT provide protection after 24 hours. It did last for a while but not 48 hours. I also did not like the fact that the smell was so strong that when I inhaled, it irritated my throat and I couldn't stop coughing or sneezing.

Safety/Packaging:
The product arrived on time and was not damaged in any way possible. It came in a little cardboard box packed with air packets to protect it from getting damaged.

Overall Rating:
Unfortunately I have to give this product a thumbs down as I did not like it at all...on that note I rate NIVEA Anti-Perspirant Invisible For Black & White Deodorant 5/10 due to some advantages and poor disadvantages. I wish I could have scored higher but unfortunately I can not do so. If you wish to purchase this product, please click the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment