Thursday 4 September 2014

Heat Holders

Heat Holders
I received Heat Holders for free in return for an honest review.

Advantages:
When I received these, I was dead excited to try them out as my feet are usually frozen in the morning. The next day of receiving them I tried them on when I woke up and they were unbelievably soft inside. The wool is thick so it does keep the heat in and your feet are less cold until you decide to take them off, that is when you can feel the difference. If you feel the wool after taking them off, you can feel the heat that was let off from your feet. I really liked these Heat Holders because they are thick and have grip at the bottom so you don't even have to worry about slipping or falling over. I have a pink pair which I brought after I received the purple pair as I wanted to give a pair to my friend to try them out as she is always complaining about her feet being cold at night. This is what she said:

Disadvantages:
I could not find any disadvantages for these products

Safety/Packaging:
The Heat Holder socks came safely packaged in a padded envelope and were in perfect condition. the colour I received for my pair of socks were a very vibrant purple but you can get them in many different colours.

Overall Rating:
I rate Heat Holder Socks 9/10 due to the fact that they do not have any disadvantages and extremely good factors. I definitely recommend these products to anyone who gets cold feet during the day or night, Summer or Winter. They are the perfect socks for every season and are extremely comfortable.
If you wish to purchase these products Women please click the link below and select what colour is best for you:
http://www.sockshop.co.uk/products/ladies_sockshop_heat_holders_slipper_socks/index.html

Men and Children, please click the link below:
http://www.sockshop.co.uk/

Or you can visit:
http://www.heatholders.com/uk/products/overview.php


No comments:

Post a Comment