Tuesday 15 April 2014

Schwarzkopf Color Mask (550 Golden Brown)

 Schwarzkopf Color Mask (550 Golden Brown)
I received Schwarzkopf Color Mask (550 Golden Brown) for free in return for a review.

Advantages:
As many people know, I LOVE to dye my hair and try out new colours and different looks but this time I received a colour that was I would say two shades darker than my natural hair colour. This product came just in time as it was nearly time for me to dye my hair again and luckily i didn't have to wait so long to try it out. Inside the box there was a leaflet with pictures and instructions on how to dye my hair and how long to leave it in for which I found really useful. After trying the product out, I would also say that the results give you a beautiful, permanent, natural looking colour with a healthy, glossy shine and yes No signs of grey!!! If you are going to try this product out...along with all new hair dyes, carry out an allergy test 48 hours before using the hair colourant, even if you have used colouring or lightening products in the past. Last but not least the price for the product is affordable for people with low income at the price of £4 in Boots.

Disadvantages:
To be completely honest, I haven't come across any disadvantages in the product itself but I did once again come across a delivery problem. This has nothing to do with the company itself but everyone wants their products coming to them in good condition even the box! I'm not sure if you can see in the image above but the box is slightly damaged.

Safety/Packaging:
in my opinion the product can and can not be safe....It can be safe if you have done the allergy test 48 hours before hand but on the other hand if it is left around young children or toddlers it can be extremely dangerous so please be very careful where you put this product if purchased.

Overall Rating:
I rate the product overall 10/10 due to the end results and easy to follow instructions.
I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to buy a hair dye.
If you wish to purchase this product please click the link below:
www.boots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment