Wednesday 30 April 2014

JessiCurl Hair Cleansing Cream & Extra Moisturising Conditioner

 JessiCurl Hair Cleansing Cream & Extra Moisturizing Conditioner
I received both these products for free in return for a honest review.

Advantages For Both Products:
When I received these products I was quite surprised with the outcome. The Cleansing Cream and Extra Moisturising Conditioner smells purely like coconut. JessiCurl Cleansing Cream is a gentle moisturising cleanser that doesn't create tons of lather but will clean your hair and leave it quite soft. If you have dry or thick hair like me and also if you have coloured hair it can be applied too. The Extra Moisturising Conditioner has Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil and lots of herbs and spices believe it or not. The Extra Moisturising Conditioner is a thick conditioner but not so thick that it feels heavy and does not leave your hair greasy. I have a extremely hard time with greasy hair and this product conquered my quest and defeated my greasy hair!

Disadvantages:
I can not fault either product in any way.

Safety/Packaging:
The products are safe for anyone who does not suffer from any allergies to the ingredients and also keep out of reach of children as all products. The products came tightly packed. The colour and font on the products blend well together and the font is clear and easy to read.

Overall Rating:
Overall I rate the following products: 10/10 due to both their amazing factors and the work that they do.
I definitely recommend these products who are suffering from greasy,dry hair or frizzy curls

To purchase the Moisturising Conditioner, Click the link below:
www.jessicurl.com/too-shea-extra-moisturizing-conditioner
To purchase the Hair Cleansing Cream, Click the link below:
www.jessicurl.com/hair-cleansing-cream
To generally take a look at their website, Click the link below:
www.jessicurl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment