Wednesday 16 April 2014

Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Range

Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Range
I received Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Range for free in return for a review.

Advantages:
First of all, because there is three different products I will be reviewing I will be doing them together but I will make it as easy as possible for you to understand which products I am referring to at the time.If you struggle to understand which product I am talking about and where it is that you need help understanding, please leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Shampoo is simple and easy to use with a fresh scent which is emitted when using the shampoo.  The instructions were clear and easy to follow just like any other hair care product. The size of the tube was quite big which I personally thought was great because it allows you to use more over a longer period of time. Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Conditioner is another fresh smelling product which lingers on throughout the day. I love going outside when I have just used the shampoo and conditioner and the wind blows and you get a whiff of the products. That really makes me smile. The weightless, yet sumptuous, volume-boosting conditioner is enriched with plumping Collagen which I personally thought was great. Last but no means least Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Thick & Full 3D Boosting Creme has a special blend of powerful volumising polymers, this styling creme enhances hair's overall thickness and texture and works to boost hair to supreme heights, lasting all day. This unique complex is proven to provide 3 times the volume and to combat moisture, keeping frizz at bay in high humidity conditions. The best thing about this product is you don't even need to wash it out. all you have to do is: Apply to clean damp hair so lets say you have a shower or a bath and then use this product afterwards. Dispense 2-3 pumps into your hands and distribute evenly all over your hair, massaging at the roots and spreading through mid-lengths and ends. Blow dry and style your hair as you normally would and voila!

Disadvantages:
After providing such great advantages you would think there is no fault in the products right? Wrong. I really dislike writing about the disadvantages because some people may think I am being picky but whats the point in doing a review if you are not going to be honest about everything? SO...First of all instead of writing about the shampoo and conditioner separately I am going to write the same disadvantage for the two because they both have the same fault. Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Shampoo and Conditioner's tube really really bugged me when I went to use it. When I had a shower and I knew what shampoo and conditioner I was going to use I really didn't want to have a shower. When I picked up the shampoo and conditioner at first when the tubes were full it was pretty easy to squeeze out but by the time I used about half the tube, I had to squeeze the tube extremely hard to the point my hand was aching and I couldn't squeeze no more. I am not sure if anyone else is having the same problem but seriously it hurt. The second most annoying factor about Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Shampoo and Conditioner is after all the squeezing the tubes remained all wrinkly,bent and misshaped to the point where they were about to fall over from being all lopsided. On the other hand, Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Thick & Full 3D Boosting Creme did wonders to my hair and I can not fault this product in any way possible.

Safety/Packaging:
All the products I received were all packed tightly together and there wasn't a problem with the packaging.  In my opinion, the products were safe to use. The font on all products are clear and easy to read and the colours on the tubing blend well together and it is easy to tell which one is conditioner and which one is shampoo as they both are two totally different colours which makes it a lot more easier instead of picking up the shampoo and thinking its conditioner and applying it to your hair and realizing only then that you have just used shampoo again.

Overall Rating:
I rate Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Shampoo: 6/10 due to its disappointing factors and I don't think I will be buying this product any time soon. If you still wish to purchase this product then click the link below:
www.boots.com/Charles Worthington Shampoo
I rate Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Conditioner: 6/10 also for its disappointing factors and I don't think I will be buying this product anytime soon too. If you still wish to purchase this product then click the link below:
www.boots.com/Charles Worthington Conditioner
Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Thick &Full 3D Boosting Creme: I rate 10/10 due to its amazing factors and zero faults. If you wish to purchase this product then click the link below:
www.boots.com/Charles Worthington Thick And Full 3D Boosting Creme

No comments:

Post a Comment