Sunday 31 August 2014

Fresh Breath Pooch & Mutt


Fresh Breath Pooch & Mutt
I received Fresh Breath Pooch & Mutt for free in return for a review.

Advantages:
When I received an email from this company I was delighted to hear that I was going to be one of the lucky people to review their product. On receiving this product I straight away opened it and you could instantly smell the minty flavour. When opening dog treats you wouldn't expect them to smell so nice, you would be expecting them to smell like meat or something overpowering but not these. My dog loved them. I did have a video of me giving my dog a few for the first time, but unfortunately my mobile broke and I lost all my videos but I now have a new phone and I am able to do my reviews again with videos too! Fresh Breath dog treats are a low calorie, ethical and gluten free product which are freshly hand baked so no more worrying about what goes inside! The treats are shaped like little tiny dog bones. As your dog is eating the treats, they gently clean their teeth leaving their breath smelling fresh and clean. For a small tube, it is £2.99 and very worth the buy.

Disadvantages:
I could not find any disadvantages for this product.

Safety/Packaging:
The product came very well packed with no damage to the product whatsoever. I was very pleased with the speed of the delivery and would love to buy from them soon. The product is safe as they are low calorie and are freshly baked. You do not have to worry about what is going inside the product as they are natural and all ingredients will be on the container.

Overall Rating:
I rate Pooch & Mutt Fresh Breath: 10/10 due to their excellent product with great factors and no disadvantages. I would definitely be referring this product to anyone looking to buy a product that will help their dog in many ways.

If you wish to purchase this product, click the link below:
http://poochandmutt.co.uk/product/fresh-breath/

If you wish to just generally have a browse at other products they sell, please click the link below.
http://poochandmutt.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment