Saturday 1 February 2014

Schwarzkopf and Claudia Schiffer; essence UNTÎME Omega Repair Range

Schwarzkopf and Claudia Schiffer; essence UNTÎME Omega Repair Range
I received Schwarzkopf and Claudia Schiffer; essence UNTÎME Omega Repair Range which included: Omega Repair Shampoo, Conditioner and Beauty Balm for free in return for a review.
Advantages:
When I applied the shampoo to my hair for the first time, I instantly felt the shampoo soaking through my hair and working it's wonders. While my hair was wet still, you could tell how well it had worked and how clean and soft my hair was going to be. I knew if the shampoo would work wonders then the conditioner would do too! After applying the conditioner to my hair and washing it off, my hair was then completely knot free and really soft. By the time I got out the shower, done a few things and got dressed, my hair was still a little bit damp when I added the Omega Repair Beauty Balm to my hair. The beauty balm has seven benefits in one formula which will leave your hair looking smooth, shiny and healthy which I thought was fantastic! Who needs to buy seven different products when you can just buy the one? The best part about this product is you can apply to damp or dry hair so no matter where you are or what your doing, this product is fantastic!
Disadvantages:
The only disadvantage I found was in the Omega Repair Beauty Balm. When I applied it to my hair when it was completely dry, it made my hair look a bit oily and greasy. This could have been my own fault as I may have applied a bit too much to my hair.
Safety/packaging:
All three products came safely packed together in a medium sized box. These products are safe but are not to be left around children just like most hair care products.
Overall Rating:
I rate each of the products the following:
Omega Repair Shampoo: 10/10 due to great results.
Omega Repair Conditioner: 10/10 due to great results also.
Omega Repair Beauty Balm: 6/10 due to good results but because it made my hair look greasy when it was applied when dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment