Friday 29 March 2013

FaceB4 Daily Cleansing Foam & After Cleansing Serum

FaceB4 Daily Cleansing Foam & After Cleansing Serum 
FaceB4 Daily Cleansing Foam & After Cleansing Serum are two totally different products but from the same make 'FaceB4'. I have been using these product for about two weeks now day and night.

 Advantages:
 I have to say it works quite well but my face still has some spots and one day i forgot to use it and some new spots made their way through. So it does work but you have to be constant for them to go down and for the redness to go away. The Cleansing Foam and the After Cleansing Serum made my face go really soft, smooth and lovely to touch!

Disadvantages:
Both the products that i have used have not made all my spots go away and you have to be constant when using the product otherwise the spots will come back.

How to use the product:
When using the Daily Cleansing Foam you have to wash your face with cold water, leave it wet then apply one squirt of the foam from both the nozzles into your hands and rub it all over your face avoiding your eyes and rub mainly the part of your face where the spots are. Leave it on for about one minute, then wash it off with warm water. Pat your face dry with a towel and apply the After Cleansing Serum. With the Serum all you have to do is use one squirt of the cream (unless you have really bad acne i advise you to use 2 squirts.) and apply in an upwards motion until it all blends in. Once this has been done try not to touch your face as you will be making your face more oily and dirty.

Safety/Packaging:
The products are safe to use. I myself have very sensitive skin but these products did not irritate me in any way and in fact made my face feel much smoother and less oily. The packaging on both boxes are very similar but come in different sizes. The after Cleansing Serum comes in a little sliver metal container but feels very expensive and quite heavy.

Overall Rating:
I rate these products  7/10 due to them making my face feel lovely and soft and the fast acting chemicals that are in both the products! I recommend these products to anyone who has spots but not to many as i have quite a few and it got rid of majority but not all.

FaceB4 Daily Cleansing Foam & After Cleansing Serum

www.faceb4.com

No comments:

Post a Comment